My Political Organization Donations in 2022
Many donors, most of them from Texas, will ask me where to donate.
The amount that they are giving ranges from $500 to much more than $500.
I really do believe it’s important for every engaged citizen to invest in building what our nation and state need. At the age of 32 most of my peers and I are prioritizing investing in our children, careers, homes, IRA’s and hopefully our churches. Most of us have debt, and the money that comes in tends to spend quickly.
Please remember that living financially responsibly is a duty. It gives you the flexibility to make sure you can spend some of your earnings toward engaging in the cultural battle around us.
I care most about Texas, and so my donations will be reflective of that reality. There are some amazing organizations who I didn’t personally donate to this year, but I have to prioritize my personal budget to the absolute top priorities. There are some people who I might only donate $100 to which I have had the privilege of advising others to donate much larger donations.
Here is my list:
- $1,000 San Antonio Family Pregnancy Center – We have to foster a culture of life.
- $200 Texas Family Project – We have to push the overton window on family issues and ending the sexualization of children in Texas.
- $150 Center for Renewing America – The best national organization that is forcing our state and federal actors to the right on issues across the board.
- $100 Texans for Vaccine Choice– Medical Freedom is important for my children and the future of Texas.
- $100 True Texas Project – Organizing conservatives across Texas is of vital importance. We need the grassroots more engaged than ever to win.
- $100 Huffines Liberty Foundation – They are pushing the Huffines agenda hard and we need them adding the intellectual fire power and efforts behind key priorities to get them across the finish line.
- $100 Texans for Fiscal Responsibility – We have a better opportunity this year to eliminate property taxes than anything I’ve ever seen before. We must invest in making it happen.
- $100 Texas Scorecard – If we don’t have strong media institutions in Texas, we won’t win.
- $100 America First Legal – I’m more excited about the work of America First legal than any other conservative legal entity out there. And trust me, there are a TON out there.
- $100 American Moment – I’m a strong believer in what Saurabh Sharma and Nick Solheim are building and think we have to have more orgs like them across the country.